Dr. George A. Garland spoke on the 66th anniversary of the United Nations at a celebration at The Bryant Library, Roslyn, NY. His talk included information on energy in developed and developing countries. Click here to read this important summary on energy issues as well as to learn more about the UN Millennium Development Goals, Peace and Security and other issues.
- Some Suggested Principles for Individual Carbon Offsets
- Why Antarctica Matters to Us: Listening to Dr. Robin Bell
- The Importance of Learning, and Reducing, Your Carbon Footprint
- Pace Law Student Clinic Brings Law to Food and Drink
- Breaking an Unsustainable Fad: Taking the Steps to Curb Our Use of Plastic One Plastic Straw at a Time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.