Dr. George A. Garland spoke on the 66th anniversary of the United Nations at a celebration at The Bryant Library, Roslyn, NY. His talk included information on energy in developed and developing countries. Click here to read this important summary on energy issues as well as to learn more about the UN Millennium Development Goals, Peace and Security and other issues.
- Carbon Tax based on Social Cost of Carbon: Cost Benefit Analysis in Disguise?
- Earth Week, Tax Week, Carbon Tax
- Cataloguing Impacts Of The Shale Boom: A Foundation For Local Governance
- “Zoning In” Water Conservation
- A “New” Strategy for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaption: Sustainable Human Settlements
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.