Dr. George A. Garland spoke on the 66th anniversary of the United Nations at a celebration at The Bryant Library, Roslyn, NY. His talk included information on energy in developed and developing countries. Click here to read this important summary on energy issues as well as to learn more about the UN Millennium Development Goals, Peace and Security and other issues.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Breaking an Unsustainable Fad: Taking the Steps to Curb Our Use of Plastic One Plastic Straw at a Time
- Pruitt’s Arbitrary Cost Accounting is Built into the Concept of Cost Benefit Analysis
- Carbon Tax based on Social Cost of Carbon: Cost Benefit Analysis in Disguise?
- Earth Week, Tax Week, Carbon Tax
- Cataloguing Impacts Of The Shale Boom: A Foundation For Local Governance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.